Amitiel's Dog House

Monday, February 13, 2006


YEAH!! Mom did it!

We got professional pictures made. Look at us - aren't we just too cute!!

As you may know, I'm Max the black Golden Doodle; Amy is the white poodle mix and Scooter is the gray Shih Tzu. Dad is known as RoyalTide and Mom is Amitiel (as in Amitiel's Dog House).

The nice gentleman at Jerry Lukas Studios http://www.jerrylukasphotography.com (Jerry himself) was who took these pictures and he did a wonderful job. He took so much time and so many pictures that it was a chore to choose just 2 for prints. Some copies of the pictures have already been sent to family and Mom's Dad said he framed his and got it up on the wall right away.

I, nor Scooter, have met "Granddad" yet, but he hopes to come for a visit this month or next. Boy is he in for a surprise - I have grown even more since that picture. Today is my birthday - I'm one year old! And many people estimate that I am around 100 to 110 lbs. now. And my feet almost fit.

Also, 1 of Mom's cousins is hoping to visit sometime soon. They haven't seen each other in more than 12 years. She has 2 children. I love children to play with, hope they like to play too.

My friend, Zorro, is a daddy. And Dad says we can "adopt" one of the babies. It will probably be a boy seeing as to there was only 3 girls born (all spoken for) and 7 boys. (3 others were still born.) What a big litter! They are only about 2 weeks old now, so we have to wait a while more before one of them is ready to come live with us. Mom hopes to visit them soon so as to allow the puppies to decide which one wants us for a family. Yippee! Another Golden Doodle so I can have a playmate my size (eventually).

Are you watching the Olympics? We are, aren't they cool!!! Go Team USA!!!!! Got to get me one of them hats.

Well the family says "Hi! And leave us a message." Time for the Olympics. See you soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Max...Happy Birthday!! I think you could have been named "Clifford" for how big and fast you've grown. Nicholas and I thought about you today when we realized it was your birthday. He very much wants to visit and is wondering if you would still remember him. You and your family are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you have a good home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home